hi,

i'm currently developing an application with meazura's palm....unfortunately i don't know how to integrate my development environment with the devices....what tools do I need.....and what configuration that i need to setup ??? for your information, I am currently developing with PalmOS SDK4.1 downloaded from palmOs website...and compiled with GCC...can anyone help me to figure it out ??
--
Abu Zaki Abu Bakar <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Software Engineer - mobile apps)