On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:57:50 -0000, fred qw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use typedef like:
>
> typedef struct tag_DXFREAD
> {
>         long    FileSize;
>         long    StoredStreamPos;
>         long    CurrentSection;
>         long    CurrentTableType;
>         Boolean isBlockOpen;
>
>         char    ReadBuffer[READBUFFERSIZE];
>         long    BufferDataSize;
>         long    BufferPos;
>         long    CurrentPos;
> } DXFREAD, *PDXFREAD;
>
> And i have the error : syntax error before; for the Boolean isBlockOpen? If a change
> for long that's work.
> Give me the same message for Uint32, FILE*.
>
> I have no ideal of why that's happen. Please help

It's because "Boolean" is not defined. It's not defined so compiler
doesn't understand it (you could just as well write "zxasdf
isBlockOpen;" to get the same error). If you change it to long, it
works because it's the type that C compiler understands.

The bottom line is that you need to include appropriate .h file that
contains definition for Boolean type.

#include <PalmOS.h>
should do the job.

Krzysztof Kowalczyk | http://blog.kowalczyk.info