Why when I create an variable as UInt16 nReg; //like a global variable
inside of a Main.c archive and when use extern nReg; / to use of this form:

recH=DmNewRecord(dbCl, &nReg, tam); // in another Archive, show this erro

Error   : illegal implicit conversion from 'int *' to
'unsigned short *'
DB.c line 27           recH=DmNewRecord(dbCl,&IndiceRegistro, tam);

But when I create the variable inside of the archive that I am using this
function
recH=DmNewRecord(dbCl,&IndiceRegistro, tam);

no error occurs!

Why that???