I am a palm OS5 Newbie and could use some help.
I am trying to create a simple program on a Tungsten T3 that will do the following:

I have some default text that I want written to the screen, then I have two buttons, 
one to clear the screen and one to process the text that is currently on the screen.
I want to be able to clear the screen and edit the text at any time and then press the 
process button and have whatever text is there be passed to a function for processing.
I am having problems writing this correctly so that it will allow me to change the 
text and grab the text without getting a free handle error and would appreciate any 
source code examples.
Thanks
Monika Kauntz
-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to