Hi,

I am using the release version of the Palm OS Developer Suite developing a 68K 
application with SDK v5.

I have very little literal strings defined in code, almost all of my strings are 
pulled from the resource file.

I seem to be reaching the limit for a single segment app, as when I add a new C++ 
class along with the subject line error, I also receive:

relocation truncated to fit: DISP16 start[hooks.c]      line 60

relocation truncated to fit: DISP16 __do_ctors[crt0.c]  line 67

relocation truncated to fit: DISP16 
__do_dtors[/usr/m68k-palmos/lib/crt0.o(.text+0x70):crt0.c]  line 72

relocation truncated to fit: DISP16 start[hooks.c]      line 76

If I remove the new class, the app compiles fine.  If I break apart the class code 
into individual C functions, I still receive the above errors.

Is this new Developer Suite set up to handle multi segment apps?  Is there a setting I 
need to change somewhere?   I looked around at all kinds of different options but 
couldn't find anything related to segments.

Please help.

Thank you,
Wes
-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to