Nikolai ha scritto:

Hello, Piero!
First, please respond to the previous email without deleting its text,
everybody here does.
The way you are posting a new message each time, it's very hard to follow.
What is your device brand and model?
Some devices aren't supported for USB debugging.

Nikolai F.
Handshigh Tech Support

At 20:29 27.8.2004, you wrote:
Sorry, but I don't double check my message:

I need to know how to transfer a developed application to test it
directly
on a real device using Device (USB) with Palm OS Developer Suite.

Sorry...
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Yes, sorry. But I've used the web interface. From now I'll use an email application. I have a T3 from PalmOne.

Sorry again.


-- For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to