Grosch, Scott wrote:
In a windows application I want to create and save to disk a .pdb file that the user
can later install on their handheld if desired.  I've got the CDK 6.1 installed, but
it appears that I can only create a database during a sync.  I want to create one
outside of a hot sync operation.  Is that possible?

There is a library that ships with Codewarrior that is called par. It is also available on the web. I've used it in a windows application and I had a good expirence with it.