Ben Combee wrote:
At 06:40 AM 10/14/2004, you wrote:

The message is in portuguese. Actually it says that the e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't exist in the server. I guess it's an anti-spam filter or something like that. Probably their e-mail server doesn't recognize the forum e-mail as valid and refuses the message. Ridiculous. I've already tried to contact the webmaster and the palm forum admin, but got no answer...

If anyone can determine what email address is causing this bounce message, I will try to get it removed from the list. However, when I last looked at one of the bounce messages, I couldn't really tell what was going on.

I receive it from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Isn't it (or someone else on the same domain) subscribed to the forum?

-- Ben Combee, Technical Lead, Developer Services, PalmSource, Inc.
   "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/
   Developer Fourm Archives:   http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/