I have been working on this project for quite some time now. Yesterday, I went to do a build and I got the following error messages:

Warning: OS Error The parameter is incorrect (87)
Error: Unable to call the command line tool. Check your PATH environment variable.
Error : Compile failed

All of the files compile except the rcp file. The odd thing is, that the debug build works fine and the release build has this problem. The error message leads me to believe that the problem is in the location of PilRC, but if that were the problem, the debug release wouldn't build either.

Does anyone know what is going on here? What PATH variable in the error message talking about.

thanks