Hi All,

Can any body please help me out in resolving this issue

I have created a English prc and a chinese overlay, which is now working
fine with 5.3sc simulator.
I am displaying dynamic text as well as added static text in the overlay.

I am using OmGetCurrentLocale to get the current locale and picking up the
corresponding  text from the string lists kept in the device.

When i am loading the same prc and Overlay on chinese device  (Palm Zire)
using version 4.1,  i am facing following problem:

a) overlay does not work. ( It does not show chinese text which is hard
coded)
b) OmGetCurrentLocale , gives language code as 0,

I tried using system locale api and setting locale forecebly by using
OmSetCurrentLocale and got this error 9473
Here is code
locale.language = lChinese;
 locale.country = cChina;

 Err err = OmSetSystemLocale(&locale);

Can any body please let me know how to resolve the issue.

rgds,
Ritu