Hi Lukasz,

It is possible to have the two installed at the same time, but there are some tricky conditions and steps to perform. Instead, I would suggest:

* Backing up your Workspace directory inside your PODS directory

* Installing PODS 1.1 over 1.0 (which will uninstall PODS 1.0 first).

They try out PODS 1.1.  If you don't like it:

* Uninstall PODS 1.1.

* Replace the Workspace directory in the PODS folder with the one you'd backed up before

* Install PODS 1.0.

That should bring you back to the way you were before.

-- Keith Rollin
-- Palm OS Developer Tools engineer