Eka Gauranga Das wrote:
is there any doc about code optimization and performance tuning cause
i´m using big DBs in the palm

Keep your DBs sorted and use binary searches. Make an index if you need it sorted on multiple fields.

my target is Palm OS 5 or > and i still use the Codewarrior as it comes (i think it compiles for Palm OS 3 and > ) so is there any
think to change so i can improve my apps??

If you have CodeWarrior 9, you should be sure to upgrade to 9.3, but that won't really have any performance improvements.