Ben,

>In particular, Palm OS doesn't like you
>using form IDs that are larger than 9999; the range from 10000 and up is
>reserved for system use only.

And NSB/Palm uses the paradigm where it assigns unique object IDs across the
whole project, instead of just within a given form.  So on projects with oodles
of forms and objects, it is easier to reach the 9999 limit than say with the
PilRC object ID paradigm.  However, because of how the NSB/Palm runtime
evidently associates its p-code with forms and objects, I don't think it is
likely to see the object numbering paradigm changed.  (I'm not speaking for NSB;
my observation is based on using PRCExplorer to look at various programs,
including NSB/Palm programs.)

>You'd probably get a better response asking on the NS/Basic mailing
>list.  Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nsbasic-palm

That's where the other quoted responses were from...

Doug