Hi All,

I'm sending a huge file (around 64Kb or more) over a socket connection using
NetLibSend within a loop.
If i run the application with a break point within the loop, the file gets
transfered to the other end properly.
But if i run thru the function without any break point, the complete file is
not getting thansfered to the other end.
Or else i need to keep a SysTaskDelay() within that loop, which i dont want
to do, as it is not advisible.
I guess i'm running short of NetLib internal buffer or something similar.

Has someone faced any similar problem or any solution to this ?
I'm using SDK 5.0. Do I have any API to check NetLib internal status or
something.