I ended up doing something like you suggest.  I couldn't get Ben's
suggestion(s) to work, then I noticed that my .cpp files weren't even
including the PalmOS.h -- so I've probably got something pathological going
on.

My issue is that this code was developed on the Macintosh, while I'm
developing under Windows. I need to get the code to a place where I can
compile and fix bugs pending a complete re-write.

Free software  - Baxter Codeworks  www.baxcode.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]