Henk Jonas a écrit :

> I can switch off the sound for system (taps etc.) and alarms seperately
> on my T3.

Alarm != Alert

> But what about SndDoCmd to alert the user?

Good idea. Is there a way I can get the frequency/duration of the
sndConfirmation, sndWarning and sndError built-in tones to
match them?

> You can specify
> your own volume (you should o.c. use the user's volume settings).

o.c.? I would indeed use my application user-chosen sound level. I wouldn't
provide this if PalmOS hadn't associated alert
sounds with the key click setting.

--
Luc Le Blanc