I'm trying to track down a problem but not sure how to start.

I've been told my game "Quirl" (sold on PG) crahes T3's the first time the game is exited. After that, it no longer occurs.

I've also been told by a friend that his wife's TE crashes often when playing the game.

Other devices don't seem to have this problem.

I've run it on my son's IIIc, my TT and it's been tested on Z71's with no known ill effects.

Does anyone know where I should start looking for problems?

You can't test it on a Simulator as it requires a .dll from Astraware in order to play music.
It runs fine on the Emulator.

If I run it on a T3 Simulator, the Simulator crashes when I exit and I get "Invalid read from 0000358E" and it comes up with the "Send this info to Microsoft?" dialog if I hit IGNORE.
(Strangely enough, Quirl: Christmas Edition does not crash the Sim. It's basically the same code with a different tune and different graphics).

It also seems to be a bit intermittent.

--

http://www.ZigZagSoft.com/
ZigZag.Soft - Quality Palm OS Software

Sign up to beta-test or use the Palm Programmers forum