Hi,

    I'm using MemChunkNew to allocate segments >64k. The allocation is
succesfull,
and I get the pointer back, but when I try to release it, I get an error, and I
have to soft reset:

Memory manager line <whatever>: ptr is handle.

Now, according to the documentation, MemChunkNew returns MemPtr type, and
MemChunkFree
should use MemPtr as an argument.
I'm sure I defined the functions correctly (I triple, no, quadriple checked).

The secnod question is: With MemChunkNew I can allocate chunks <1MB, larger
doesn't work.
But what if I use BmpCreate, and then BmpGetBits to get the pointer? I already
checked,
BmpCreate can allocate much more (I tried 2MB, it worked).

Any help would be appreciated.