Any help would be appreciated.

I've asked this question mostly before, but so far nobody admits to knowing
anything about the subject.

I need to programatically retrieve the ESN, IMSI(MIN) and phone number from
the Treo 6x0 CDMA phones for use in identifying the phone and subscriber to
a billing network.

I have successfully retrieved the IMEI, IMSI and sometimes phone number from
a Treo 600 GSM.

I cannot retrieve any of the info on a Treo 6x0 CDMA, except ESN on the Treo
600 (Treo 650 crashes when I try the same call).

The documentation is severly limited, and where it does suggest a possible
API, they either don't work or cause a fatal exceptions.

BTW: the Treo 650 exception when I call PhnLibCardInfoEx() is:

"TILUtilsCDMAHtc.c, Line:69, Not NV read response"