At 10:15 PM 12/22/2004, you wrote:
Ditto me too!  Doh!

I thought it was just the old brainfade but I checked
my records and they and the web server simply will not
agree with each other.

Um...anyone else no longer a Palm OS developer?

We did analysis on what was happening today. As part of the transition from the old database to the new one, our provider did a clean-up pass on records, and removed accounts that couldn't be verified. This might mean that you had abbreviated address information or something else that didn't fit the validation routines. In this case, you can create a new account; you will have the same level of access. If you had creator IDs registered under the old account, they are still registered, and you can submit a request through the program to have the IDs reassociated with your account.

We currently do not have Palm OS source code or seeding materials online.

-- Ben Combee, Technical Lead, Developer Services, PalmSource, Inc. "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/ Developer Forum Archives: http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/