No bug, just plain C.

I guess we should both be ashamed, because I do the same type of thing. Not
because performance is any better, as compilers pretty much do what they
want these days, but because it simply speaks to me.

It can be faster to write and easier to read, but only to those who think in
the language. I began my career enamored with the possiblilty of writing
entire routines on a single line. I still prefer it, because I despise
having to search pages of comments and white space to find that one fragment
of code.

Others, however, will have trouble with it. It doesn't 'speak' to them. I've
known some who would snicker and move on, but others who would demand I be
burned at the stake! For their peace of mind I try to avoid the abuse of
coding tricks.

But, when I get into one of my moods, this coding style can serve as a
release, and it can be vicious :)

Jeff Loucks
Work 425-284-1128 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home 253-851-8908 [EMAIL PROTECTED]