Mine wasn't deleted, which I thought was amazing because it has been a long time since I accessed the site.

However, my creator ids and applications were messed up. I have four applications and creator ids. Two showed up OK in the application list and two did not. If I click on the application name link in the application list, the creator ids for the missing applications show up in the creator id pull down (however, the creator id for the applications that appear to have been transferred OK does not show up). Odd.

alan

Acrocat wrote:

Yep - mine is deleted too. Actually, two of ours are gone.

What was so complicated about tranferring the accounts, I wonder.

So what's the suggestion from PalmSource on this - do we need to re-register or
call a special phone number or what?

Edward