Thanks. I disabled the Settings->Debugging->Hardware Register Access, and then the emulator functions.

I found that the emulator is not very sensitive for the REPEAT BUTTON controls, such as those in the Date Book. It is just very difficult to click at the REPEAT BUTTON. I think it's only an emulator problem, and the real device does NOT have this issue?

Thanks again.

Neil Whitworth wrote:
I managed to get the emulator to run. I had to disable the hardware registers options in setings->debug.. options

Tony Yat-Tung Cheung wrote:

Hi all,

Did anyone get the Fossil's Wrist SDK to work?

http://www.fossil.com/tech/

The website says it's version 1.3, but the downloaded one is only 0.9.

In w2k, I run the Emulator.exe and choose the WristPDA_Emulator.rom, however it gives an error message of "The current application (unknown version) just wrote to memory location 0xFFFFF43B, which is in the memory-mapped hardware registers".

Does anyone have any clue? Any way to report to Fossil?

Thanks.

Tony