babbu cathy wrote:
> AddressBook and other examples is very very hard to
> study for me,since i am a new-comer for palm and
> interested to study database using tables and it has
> lot of flows.
>
> Is there any other links available for simplified code
> with step by step method for database using tables?

A database and a table are two separate things.  There is
no automatic connection between them.  A table is a user
interface element, and a database is a way of storing
data.  You will have to read data out of the database
yourself and store it in your own data structure,
then you can use the table to modify that data structure.
Finally, when necessary (such as when the application
exits or when the user hits a button you've defined),
you will need to do update the database based on your
own data structure.

  - Logan