Regis St-Gelais wrote:

After doing some more tests, it looks like one must not call MemHeapCompact when there are openned databases.
If I compact only when all my databases are closed, I dont have any problems but I am concern that other applications might have some oppened databases.
I dont think it would be safe to call MemHeapCompact at all.

So how do we defragment the memory on the T5 ?????

"Most applications never need to call this function explicitly. The
system software calls this function at various times; for example,
during memory allocation (if sufficient free space is not available)
and during system reboot."

Question is, why do you need to call it at all?