I also can't login to my developer account anymore, mail address palmdev [at] pfigger [dott] com ,
getting that same "There is nobody registered with the email address..." after selecting "Forgot your password".

Thanks and best regards,
Philipp

Christoph Regli schrieb:

I like the new site design at www.developerpavilion.com/palmos, but I didn't
spot some places that were quite familiar before the make-up:

- Where can I search for registered Creator IDs?
- Where are my registered Creator IDs? They are not linked any more to my
profile.
- Where are the PalmOS sources that I signed an agreement for?
- Where are earlier versions of the ROMs and SDKs?

As I didn't find a reference contact on the site, I would be glad if someone could give me a hand.