Krzysztof Kowalczyk wrote:
I want to create an application that generates a database for my application. I want to use the libprc.dll, but I want to write the application in C#. Has anyone done this successfully?

Google doesn't show any links for libprc.dll so you might want to be
more specific in the future (like providing a link).

In any case, writing *.pdb generation in C# is trivial even without
any external code. I wrote *.pdb generating code in both python and C
and in both cases it didn't take more than few hours. C# is somewhere
in between python and C when it comes to productivity.

Krzysztof Kowalczyk | http://blog.kowalczyk.info

libprc and par are both shipped with CodeWarrior. I don't doubt that I could write pdb generating code, but libprc has some nice features that I want to use.