On 1/15/2005 3:49 PM Ray Heindl wrote:
I had that same problem a month or two back. If memory serves, the cause was a duplicated FORM_POPUP in the XRD file. I have no idea how the duplicate got there.

Thanks! I checked into the XML file, and there were three extra sections that looked something like this:

<FORM_POPUP>
  <CONTROL_ID> 1003 </CONTROL_ID>
  <LIST_ID> 1004 </LIST_ID>
</FORM_POPUP>

These three were all just extra, separated from the popup trigger sections (which were followed by valid FORM_POPUP sections), and containing bogus List IDs. Deleting those three fixed my problem.

--
Curtis Cameron