your project use jpeg decoder functions. function "jinit_memory_mgr"
implementing in jmemmgr.c file. check your project for this file.

HI> I am writing an application that used to show Pictures on the Palm Device.
When I compile it , it compiles successfully but when I run it gives me a
Linker error that is give below.

HI> Link Error:  jmemmgr.c ‘__get_UNIMPLEMENTED_ON_PALM_OS’ referenced from
‘jinit_memory_mgr’ is undefined.

HI> Please tell me what should I do to get rid of this error.

HI> the Project is heavy (about 1.5 MB) so i am not able to attach ZIP File
with the message, if someone of you can Provide me his/her Personal EMail
Address and i will send it to you on that Email

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]