At 07:14 AM 1/19/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

Which version of SDK contain "vchrHardRockerCenter"  for Treo 650 macro?
Can anyone tell me?

This is in the latest Palm OS SDK, released in Fall 2004. Unfortunately, right now it's only available with the PODS 1.1 download. I've prepared separate versions for CodeWarrior and PRC-Tools users, but I'm having difficulties getting them posted to our new website. If you need these immediately, please send me mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can also alter your local copy of Chars.h, adding this line

#define vchrHardRockerCenter            0x013D

-- Ben Combee, Technical Lead, Developer Services, PalmSource, Inc.
   "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/
   Developer Forum Archives:   http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/