I have a very strange problem :-((
and hope somebody can help :-))

My app (C using CW 9.3 with two code segments) runs on emulator and simulator
with full debug settings enabled without any error or warnings.

On a real Tungsten C or m515 the SAME app seems to corrupt its own data storage.
For example:
    StrCopy(fulltext,"123")
Does't make a "123" string, but something "'!Â$%"

If I leave the app the device crashes with a blank fatal exception, or an
"unkown adress exception" when on device debugging is enabled.

I never seen in exception * in * the programm, but always at exit from the os.

First I suspect was an undetect stack overflow and reduces the use of locals to
a minimum.

The app does heavy usage of the Datamanager.

Any hints are welcome.

Thanks

    Markus