I have a single-line field that sometimes ends up too narrow for its
content by 2-3 letters at worst (and there's now room to widen it).
Making the field Dynamic Size in Constructor turns off it Single Line
attribute, which forces me to trap newline characters, but that's OK.
The real problem is scrolling the field horizontally - is there a
programmatic way I could use to scroll the field faster than the
character per character scrolling users get with the left/right Graffiti
gesture? All field APIs only consider vertical scrolling.

--
Luc Le Blanc