From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 27 January, 2005 10:41
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Stupidest problem with WinPalette

Hi,

first: cool to see someone port UAE to palm. I've would be glad to test it on my T1 (144 MHz), T3 (400 MHz) and Z1 (200 MHz).

second: Do you save the original palette with WinPalette(winPaletteGet) at StartApp and restore it at StopApp?

Regards
Henk

Sinisa Marovic (AC/EDD) wrote:

Hi,

  I'm porting UAE amiga emulator to Palm and after months of struggling I have
most of the features working. I'm sure it would take less time if I had a
little more help from you guys, so many questions unanswered. The latest
problem is related to WinPalette. When I defined the colors everything looked
beautifull until I quit the program. The next time I started it the colors
sucked! I tried winPaletteSetToDefault before exit, tried also WinScreenMode
with winModeSetToDefault, still nothing. Only works the first time after
transfering the binary to Palm. After some testing I realized it's enough to
start MS import or HotSync without really being connected to PC and afterwards
the colors are nice again!
  Am I missing something before exiting the program?

Hope some of you will be willing to test it on your devices after I finish it,
but there's still a lot of work. On my Clie TG 50 PXA255, 200 Mhz the speed is
quite O.K. External card is requred. Floppy emulation already works.