Here is what is exactly happening with me:
http://www.risingroad.com/symptoms/symptom0024.html

These are the exact 100 errors I have. I have changed the Access path to
Palm OS support but it doesnt seem to make a difference.

I commented #define DO_NOT_ALLOW_ACCESS_TO_INTERNALS_OF_STRUCTS
as defined in the Readme file if that will make any difference for now.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]