For now, I don't believe we'll see Simulators on the Mac in the
foreseable future, mainly because resources to port the sim seem
to be limited at PalmSource. It's safer to keep a cheap PC (and
certainly faster than running VPC, unless you have an ass-kicking
2x2.5Ghz G5 with lots of RAM).

Also, I got reports from a friend that after applying SP2 to Windows XP
rendered some simulators non-functional (they crash at startup). For my
part, since I only need my PC for the simulator, I kept SP1 and everything
is fine (the Zodiac simulator tended to crash but seems to be working fine
these days...)

Florent