IÂm really in trouble when dinamically creating fields inside tables:

Every time I add text to the field, my emulator complains twice about reading in low memory (first reading the 0x000002 and them 0x000000, the same address every time). What am I doing wrong? At the load procedure, I associate a dymanic memhandle to the field (using the memhandle sent to the function to do this), which has surely enough room for the field text.

I donÂt know when and how do i free the memory? Get the pointer to the field and free it with FldFreeMemory in the Save procedure, but I donÂt know how to free the memory associated to the fields not edited, I donÂt know how to get every fields memptr.

Besides these problems, the data is loaded and saved OK. But iÂm worried about the low memory reading and the memory leaks.

Thanks in advance.

--
AyloNs Hazzud, com N invertido

Sempre usando Opera e seu fantÃstico programa de email, o M2. ComparaÃÃo do zoom do Opera com o do Firefox:
http://www.aylons.kit.net/2004/11/isso-sim-que-zoom.html