I use these APIs to detect and turn off full-screen write on the T3, but I
notice the full-screen Graffiti icon in the status bar does not change with
my programmatic actions:

GoLcdSetStatus( gGoLCDLibRefNum, goLcdDisabled );

Is there anything else I can do to sync that icon with the status I set by
API?

--
Luc Le Blanc