Stefan Stolz wrote:

Hello everybody,

currently I'm adding DIA-Support to an Legacy-Application.
I've managed the first part with the resize-Lib from palmresize.sourceforge.net .

But now i have a strange Problem with resizing Tables. There is no Problem to change the width in Landscape-Mode. But the Table won't work correctly if i assing a new Height with TblSetBounds. It still draws the old amount of Rows. How do I say that it should draw more Rows?

IIRC, you have to define more rows in the resource file. The table will display only the neccessary number of rows to fill its space.