I'm having trouble finding a nasty bug. It only happens in my Release build on certain devices and their corresponding simulators. Specifically the T3.

I've been reading through the architives and seeing that this is likely because I'm overwriting a chunk header, or something to that effect. My apps pretty big, so I'm having a tough time tracking down where this might be happening. When I make changes to the code, it sometimes goes away, but it appears as though this is only because the bug is effecting less critical parts of memory.

I could use some guidance as to how to track this down. My knowledge of debugging is pretty much limited to reviewing whatever line of my code the simulators flag or looking at the log files, neither of which is any good in this case. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich