Christian Lindemeier wrote:

[...]
and as Brandon said you just have to say in your eventloop
EvtGetEvent(&event, ticks);

where ticks is the time you want the app to update your time.
I would suggest 6000 for an update every minute.
You just have to fetch the nilEvent in your eventhandler to call the
function and display the time in a field.

I would use a number a bit smaller than necessary, to ensure, you get the event early enough in any case. Also I would suggest to use something like 59 * SysTicksPerSecond(), because the number SysTicksPerSecond could be different on different devices, emulators, simulators etc.

Regards
Henk