Luc Le Blanc wrote:

I display a form with which the user can choose the name of the DB under which to store the beamed data (the source name can be overriden). Any problem displaying a form even if the app is not active? It gets a launch code.

FrmGetObjectPtr takes an index. Your function FrmGetObjectPtrFromID might be not save in your case. Have you tried (I assume you have the form ptr already from InitForm()) FrmGetObjectPtr(frmptr, FrmGetObjectIndex(frmptr, ID));

Regards
Henk