"Michael R. Cooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi All...
>
> Just new to the PDA programming and looking to add PDA integration to some
> of our products, so I have a few questions that I was hoping to get real
> developer feedback from:
>
> 1.  I seem to like the PalmOS tools much better than the WinCE.Net
> stuff....
> Any comments comparing both the developement and the user aspects would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> 2.  I have looked as CASLSoft for developing... Any comments or
> alternates?
>
> Probably the first of many questions, so thank you all in advance,
>
> Mike Cooper
>
> --
> Grasp Software Corporation
> www.grasp.ca

Michael,

Consider Satellite Forms when you are evaluating the various development
tools.  SatForms allows you to build cross platform applications for PalmOS
and PocketPC 2002/2003.  There are no per-device royalty fees for your
compiled application.

http://www.satelliteforms.net

30-day trial version available for download.

Regards,

--
David Thacker
http://www.SatelliteForms.net