What are you doing inside your procalarm function?
Some calls can cause the device to wake up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron Hansen
Sent: 16 March 2005 21:50
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: AlmSetProcAlarm turns on the screen on T5

Hey Folks,

I built a simple test app in CW9.  I used the app wizard and added a
procedure alarm.  The callback only sets another procedure alarm 10
seconds in the future.  I found that when the T5 is turned off, this
alarm turns on the screen when it fires.  Is this a known issue?  My
understanding is that procedure alarms should not turn on the screen. In
fact, when I run this test app on older devices it does not turn on the
screen.

I can certainly catch that the device was asleep before the alarm went
off and go back to sleep, but it kind of misses the point of a procedure
alarm.  Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron