Hello,

I'm developing a web-access application on a Treo 600 (Cingular Service)
running Palm OS 5.2.1. I want to do what appears to be the standard method of
programmatically launching a web browser to access a specific URL. I seem to be
having a problem with the Creator ID of the browser on my Treo 600.

I've downloaded the Web Browser 2.0 SDK based on what is on the Palm website
for Wireless Developers. It specifically states there that Web Browser 3.0 is
for Cobalt, yet I am running, I believe, Garnet. The Web Browser 2.0 SDK uses a
Creator ID of "NF3P", but I am unable to launch my "WEB" program with that ID.
The Info page lists my WEB program at version 3.0.

I'm lost because I don't know for sure that I even have Web Browser at all, and
if I do, it should be version 2 since I am running Garnet.

Can anybody tell me what the name of the WEB application that comes standard on
a Treo 600 is? Do I have to specifically install Web Browser 2.0? How would I
find out the Creator ID of whatever program I AM using to access the web from
the Treo 600?

Sorry to blast the questions, but as you can see, I'm really, really, lost.

Thanks,

John