> frmMain.Height = 30
> .Width
> .Top
> .Left
>
> Is that what you mean?

No, most definitely not. First of all, an object of the type FormType does not
have such fields. Perhaps you meant something like

frmMain->window.windowBounds.extent.y = 30;

or something like that. However, the PalmOS documentation quite explicitly
warns not to access directly the elements of the FormType and WindowType
structures and not to expect the names, places or even existence of their
fields to remain the same accross the various PalmOS versions.

So, no, the above is most definitely not what I don't want to do. I was asking
how to resize a form strictly with the provided APIs.

Regards,
Vesselin