Is there a different way of creating bitmaps for the Palm device. Are there
special tools or tools like Paint and Photoshop can be used? If regular desktop
tools can be used is there a way to specify the Palm based bitmap properties in
those?

I am referring to the bitmap properties that are specified in the XRD
definition:

Bitmap properties:
Bitmap density
Bit Depth
Bitmap Compression
Transparency

Is there a way to specify these properties while creating the bitmaps using a
tool like Paint or PhotoShop. My graphic designer has not been able to map
these properties while creating bitmaps using these tools.

Help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sohil