Hi, for anyone interested, I managed to solve this. What I learnt is that in
which segment you put your classes and methods matter. I had before 6 segments,
because I had initially separated them by their logical meaning. Instead, you
have to better consider how many segments to create and where you put each
method. If my understanding is now correct, you have to make sure that each
call do not cross the 32Kb boundary, therefore, caller and called methods must
be in adiacent segments. It is also my understanding that the linker puts the
segments in the sequence specified by the segments file.

I know, these would probably look like trivial considerations to any palm
developer, but as a beginner it was a nightmer. And I am very surprised that a
so basic constraint is quote nowhere in the official documentation... :(

Stefano

--
Stefano Fornari - Sync4j Project Manager / Funambol CTO
Home:

Sync4j - The open source SyncML mobile application platform