On Thursday 31 March 2005 03:20, Lukas Zeller wrote:

> So I'll be going back to a previous workaround posted by Chris
> Faherty, which only resizes the record to size 0 and sets
> dmRecAttrDelete and dmRecAttrDirty. As I do not have a SPRINT Treo
> here, I do not know yet if this really fixes the issue.

I was wrong.  DmResizeRecord() calls MemHandleResize() and you can't have a
chunk size of 0, so I think it will fail.

DmAttachRecord() is fine to use NULL as the handle for the record.

 *  PARAMETERS:
 *              dbR             - reference to open database
 *              *atP            - desired index to insert record at, actual
index on return.
 *              newH            - MemHandle of new record or NULL (if NULL,
record's localChunkID
 *                                        field will be set to zero in the
record list)
 *              *oldHP  - MemHandle of replaced record returned here (this
record chunk
 *                                        is orphaned - dmOrphanOwnerID).

--
/* Chris Faherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> */