i would also be interested in the code for these tests.

I still have issues with reading from a database both from a card and from a
device. These issues only happen on a NVFS device. Some of the work arounds
like DmSync etc don't seem to solve my problems.

I know there have been several issues with NVFS, but from reading about them
here on the forum I've not really been able to figure out exactly what they
are. Having some testing code or sample data would be great to look at and see
what issues other people are coming across. And to get a clear idea of what is
actually working and not working properly.

I'm not a very experienced developer myself and therefore following the threads
here on the problems hasn't been all that easy for me. I've read all the white
papers etc, but they also seem to be written for experienced developers. It
would be great if someone could give a run down on what the actual problems are
and what the work arounds are.