Jan Slodicka wrote:

> Sorry, I don't understand the question. It looks like you suggest
> that POSE adds the readonly flag during the loading. That would
> be a non-sense. The DB must have been readonly on the handheld
> already.

> Or explain your question.

I meant to say that this DB produces an error message upon being loaded in
POSE. But on a second thought, it may be loaded right, the message would just
being a warning, not a failure message. The rest of application errors must
occur because I try to open it in read+write mode. Thanks.

--
Luc Le Blanc